Direct Home Remedies For Genital Warts
There are very many home remedies for genital warts that can help you overcome your uncomfortable situation that can be embarrassing to explain to your physician.
From SOA-AIDS Amsterdam
Warts are little mounds of overgrown skin that appear on parts of the
body. The most common occurrence is around the genital part of the body.
This comes through any form of intimate contact which spreads the virus
called Human papillomavirus (HPV).
Home remedies for genital warts
Vitamin A capsule
Some doctors experienced success with vitamin A application for their patients. They recommended breaking a vitamin A capsule of 25,000 IU from fish liver oil or fish oil and applying the gel to the warts directly once in a day. The warts may disappear in a month or two.
Vitamin C powder remedy
This home remedy for genital warts works for men than women. Crush vitamin C tablets and mix it with little water and apply it to the genital area affected at your restive time. The acid in the vitamin can destroy the warts producing virus. This treatment is also good for other skin warts like the hand or fingers.
Potential kitchen cures
These home remedies for genital warts cannot be overlooked because they worked just fine for many people. In fact they help with other forms of warts too including planter warts on children.
- Apply some milky juice from unripe figs or clove oil to the warts regularly for treatment
- Add some salt to apple cider vinegar and put some lemon slices in it. Allow it to stand for 2 weeks and rub the lemon slices to the warts consistently to heal.
- Here is a low cost way of how to get rid of a wart: Grind a piece of chalk or use raw potato to rub on the warts. The raw potato in the genital area might itch a little. If you can contain it then try it. The good advantage of the raw potato is that it does not cause soreness, skin discoloring, or scars.
Washing soda remedy
Dissolve enough washing soda in a bowl of water and wash your genitalia with it for 2 minutes and allow it to dry up without wiping off. Repeat this process for 2 to 3 days for the soda to destroy the irritable warts. This is one of the home remedies for genital warts that can be used as treatment for other warts.
Vinegar-baking soda remedies
Another way to get rid of hpv warts is to apply a solution of vinegar and baking soda to the area and keep it moist for 10 minutes. Do this 3 to 4 times in a day and your venereal infection will begin to disappear in a week.
Carrot and salt cure
These home remedies for genital warts can also be of great help to you. Scrape one carrot very fine and add some salt to it. Apply this poultice to your affected genitalia for 5 nights to kill the virus.
Vitamin E and garlic
Open a vitamin E capsule and apply the oil to your genitalia for venereal wart treatment. After that, place some mashed garlic on the warts. It will be best for women to wear a form of pad over it and for men to use light bandage or any for form of protection to hold the garlic together.
Basil leaves for warts
One of the notable home remedies for genital warts is basil leaf. Crush some fresh basil leaves which you can get in stores like Walmart, and place them on your warts before you go to bed. Women can use pads to contain it and and men can use gauze to hold it in place.
Cinnamon essential oil is recommended for removing warts. Drop some of the oil on the warts about 4 times in a day for it to disappear. This application does not produce puss.
Oak bark home remedies for genital warts
Get some oak bark online and a boil some in little quantity of water to make strong decoction. Apply it to your warts regularly to kill the hpv virus.
Other wart remedies
You can also apply the following methods as home remedies for genital warts to your affected areas:
- calendine oil, bloodroot oil or ointment, and milkweed oil. These herbal remedies are available online. You can also apply the milk from milkweed to the warts several times if you have access to it.
- Medicated lip balm: When you have enough time for rest, smear your warts with medicated lip balm for several days until you see results.
- Indian turnip root remedy: This is mainly available for people who live in Asia. Apply fresh cut Indian turnip root to your warts several times in a day to disappear.
- Castor oil and baking soda: Mix these ingredients together to form a thick paste and apply it to the warts on your genital area. Use this remedy 2 times a day at your convenient time especially at bed time.
- Apple cider vinegar and glycerin: Create a lotion with one part of apple cider vinegar and one part of glycerin mixed together and apply it daily to the warts to dissolve.
- Dandelions: If you are close to anywhere dandelions grow? Pick up some and apply the sap consistently to your unsightly warps for treatment.
- Pineapple skin: Rub your genitals with the inside part of pineapple skin in the morning and evening as treatment for hpv warts.
- Used tea bags: Apply some used natural tea bags to your warts 15 minutes a day for 10 days and see your affliction reduce.
- Eggplant remedy: Here is one of the wart removal home remedies you cannot forget. Crush some eggplant and apply it to your genital warts before you go to bed. Make sure you wear something that will prevent stains on your bed. Repeat this remedy until you see results.
- Apple remedy: Rub some sliced apples on the warts regularly for your treatment.
- Papaya skin: You can also rub some papaya skin over the affected area daily for hpv cures.
- Wheat germ oil: This oil can also be applied topically to any venereal wart infection on daily basis until they diminish. Choose a few of these herbal home remedies for genital warts that fit your condition and use them as required for your treatment.
- Gential violet: This is an over-the-counter antiseptic preparation that can be used over your warts for treatment. Follow the dosage instructions on the container for use. You can find it in stores such as Walgreens.
- Thuja Occidentalis oil for warts: Apply this oil to warts 2 times daily for 4 weeks. The oil has antiviral properties and also caustic effects on the warts.
- Scar reducer crystal star gel: This gel made from sea vegetable, is great for removing scar traces left behind after warts treatment. You can find this online like Amazon.
- Nutribiotic grapefruit seed extract liquid: This is also an important liquid remedy that can be applied to the warts as recommended on the container. You may find this online.
Asparagus: Combine this remedy with the other methods:
Eat about ½ cup of chopped asparagus 2 times a day in the morning before breakfast and the evening before dinner to speed up your treatment.
Depend on vitamin A rich foods such as green and yellow fruits and vegetables, and eggs. Include sulfur –containing foods also such as onion, garlic, asparagus, and citrus foods.
Other simple warts remedies
- Apply aloe vera gel to your affected area regularly for healing.
- You can also apply jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, and nettle extracts to you warts.
- Lysine cream may also be of significant help to you. You may also take the required dosage of lysine capsules.
There are enough home remedies for genital warts that can be able to bring your affliction under control.
Return to home page